Total: 80

Missing - Dani Leone and family

Started by Dirk Lightbender, June 13, 2008, 10:30:18 pm

« previous - next »

Dirk Lightbender

*picture milk carton*

Missing: Dani Leone
Last Scene: Before the Patch
Last known location: Tearing off after some npc idiot who thought they could really use a titan

If you have any info about Dani or her whereabouts please contact Khazaldor in ADC as he is very worried about her, and her sister, and her aunt... and probably Johho too cause he's wierd that way...

If you can't get a hold of Khaz then don't worry about it. We're sure Dani will show up one day soon...

or will she?!?!?!

Tune in next week - same bat time, same bat channel!

(A D) Khazaldor

June 13, 2008, 11:10:52 pm #1 Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 11:21:39 pm by (A D) Khazaldor
Dani is a Damsel  in Distress, of this there can be no question.
I sought to head on over to empire in order to attempt a rescue; unfortunately i was thwarted in PF by a group of scroats no doubt in Cahoots with the Amarr dogs that have captured our illustrious leader.
The clone vat staff were kind and quickened a body for me ; rest assured i shall not cease seeking Dani (and her aunt and sister and cousin and all female relatives) until the flesh from my bones be hacked.
If any would wish to  loan their might to the cause, then feel free to conta**** (communication loss)****

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(48) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/Sources/Errors.php" ["line"]=> int(290) ["function"]=> string(9) "log_error" } [1]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(74) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/Themes/Lunarfall_v0.6.5/Display.template.php" ["line"]=> int(941) ["function"]=> string(17) "smf_error_handler" } [2]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(74) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/Themes/Lunarfall_v0.6.5/Display.template.php" ["line"]=> int(280) ["function"]=> string(20) "template_single_post" } [3]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(46) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/Sources/Load.php" ["line"]=> int(2498) ["function"]=> string(13) "template_main" } [4]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(46) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(3279) ["function"]=> string(15) "loadSubTemplate" } [5]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(39) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/index.php" ["line"]=> int(154) ["function"]=> string(6) "obExit" } } Error loop.