Members: 0
Guests: 83
Total: 83

Hi guys

Started by [FUN] Alexis Slaymaker, September 01, 2012, 02:22:39 am

« previous - next »

[FUN] Alexis Slaymaker

Hi Guys

It's been er, years, since I last played Eve but recently I've had something of a hankering to get back into it.

I guess most of you won't remember me, but I'd really like to (eventually) fly with you again. I'll need to basically learn the game again but I'm hoping it's like riding a bike lol. I really enjoyed being in FUN, always found it to be a great community, I've played other MMOs on-and-off since but it's not the same :)

Anyways, I've reactivated both my characters - Alexis has been in an NPC corp for 3ish months, guess I was trimmed from FUN (totally understandable, as I said I've been gone years lol). Serafima Rurik (my indy alt) is also in an NPC corp, she was in FUN industries when I left. I'd really like back in if that's possible? Don't know if I'm going to stick around permanently but I've bought 90 days for both characters so will be around for that long at least :)

If there's no room at the inn then no worries - would love to come to some arrangement to get some valuables out of LSC though if that's ok? If you're even still based there? Lol.

[FUN] Filz

hey Alexis - no problem stick an application back in and we'll get you back in :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ever so slightly, you remind me of a staircase falling exotically into a sea of spilled macaroni.
array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(48) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/Sources/Errors.php" ["line"]=> int(290) ["function"]=> string(9) "log_error" } [1]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(74) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/Themes/Lunarfall_v0.6.5/Display.template.php" ["line"]=> int(941) ["function"]=> string(17) "smf_error_handler" } [2]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(74) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/Themes/Lunarfall_v0.6.5/Display.template.php" ["line"]=> int(280) ["function"]=> string(20) "template_single_post" } [3]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(46) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/Sources/Load.php" ["line"]=> int(2498) ["function"]=> string(13) "template_main" } [4]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(46) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(3279) ["function"]=> string(15) "loadSubTemplate" } [5]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(39) "/home/ugvdmln/freelancerunion/index.php" ["line"]=> int(154) ["function"]=> string(6) "obExit" } } Error loop.